frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My mom won't let me keep a stray kitty

So ever since six months ago my uncle has been feeding some cats that lived outside his house, about three weeks ago two of the moms gave birth. One of them is too shy and keeps her kitties hidden, but the other momma that is a beautiful black cat, is very social and will let you touch her kittens. She has three cute little kittens, two all black, and one black and white. They're absolutely stunning. 
I've always wanted to have a cat, and this would be a great opportunity to adopt one, and it wouldn't cost us any money; but my mom said she would only accept purebred cats. She won't accept a stray kitty because she says he'll grow up to be ugly(wth mom???) I've been trying to convince her all weekend but she keeps saying he'll grow up to be all scrawny and ugly... how should I convince her??