frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My 3 month old Mini Pin fell and hurt her knee

So my playful 3 month old mini pin jumped off my arms because she got excited to play with my other dog, when she jumped off more like slipped and hurt her knee, she was in pain i  know because she urinated on me and screaming, So then i immediately grabbed an ice bag just to make her feel better and grabbed a vetrap bandaging tape wrapping it the affected leg i can feel that she is a little but eased up. I'm in budget right now and i know vet is going to cost lots of money i need an alternative without breaking my pocket, i just need to know how long i can keep the bandage also at the same time i don't want to make an assumption that it is just a muscle strained and not a fractured bone. Please Help!!! 

Best Answer

• Answer ✓
    Dear @EnzoKikiKaia ,

So sorry about this incident.

To be honest skeletal related issues are really sensitive and might have long life negative effects if they are not treated correctly.

As a Vet, I believe she would need an X-Ray to clarify if there are any skeletal/joint or traumatic issues.

I would recommend discussing it to a Vet and describing your conditionr or bring her to a “Veterinary University Hospital” which sometimes is free.

Please keep us updated regarding her condition.

Good luck.